Aastra 480i CT IP Cordless Add-on Handset (D0080-0204-00-00):-
Aastra 480i CT Handset Kit Addon Single line cordless phone for 480i CT, 9480i CT, 6757i CT, and 57i CT IP Phones. You can have a total of 4 addons per phone.
Aastra 480i CT IP Phone Base Unit:
* Enhanced BLF (Busy Lamp Field)- View a phone status (onhook, offhook, ringing, connected) on the 480i large 8-line backlit display. Go even further with presence information (out to lunch, busy, DND and more).
* Single line phone
* 4 call Appearance Lights - Juggle up to 4 calls at the touch of a button. Place callers on hold automatically as you jump between calls.
* Remarkable Audio - Quality speaker phone with excellent voice delivery. Intercom ability allows set paging within the office.
* Multiple Protocol Support - Tightly integrated to work with a wide variety of IP telephony systems.
* Protect Your Investments - Firmware upgrades can be installed in the field as standards develop and protocols evolve.
* Less Wiring - Built in two-port 10/100 Ethernet switch lets you share a connection with your computer. Inline power support eleiminates power adapters.
* Equip with Direct Connect Headset Jack
Aastra 480i IP Telephone (A1700-0131-10-05):
* The Aastra model 480i is an advanced, fully featured, VoIP screen Telephone that provides a flexible IP solution. The Aastra 480i is designed with interoperability and ease of use in mind.
* The Aastra 480i SIP VoIP phone is a popular solution for Asterisk VoIP Phone systems along with: TeleVantage, Nortel MCS, and Sylantro. The Aastra 480i is a popular choice for systems integrators due to it's easy to configure web interface and 200-name directory.
* The Aastra 480i can be used with standard POE power or with an optional PoE injector
* Equip with Direct Connect Headset Jack
Aastra 9112i SIP IP Telephone (A1710-0131-10-05) -
* 3 line backlit display, 4 navigational keys. 2 programmable keys. 11 predefined hard keys including Callers log, Conference, Call Transfer, Redial, Options, Directory, Save, Delete, Speaker/Headset, Mute. Personal directory. 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port.
* Built-in HTTP server for web administration and maintenance.
* Enhanced Call Management — Large storage for personal directory, callers log, and redial list.
* Tight Integration — Support for multiple IP telephony systems including BroadWorks®, Nortel, Sylantro, and Asterisk SIP.
* Remarkable Audio — Quality speakerphone with excellent voice delivery.
* Protect Your Investments — Firmware upgrades can be downloaded and installed in the field as standards develop and protocols evolve.
* Feature availability dependent on IP telephony system.
A1720-0131-10-05 - Aastra 9133i IP Phone
Aastra 9133i SIP is an advanced, fully featured multi-line IP Telephone that takes full advantage of VoIP technology by offering a flexible, interoperable solution at an affordable price. 3 line adjustable backlit display. 7 programmable keys. 4 navigational keys. Up to 9 call appearance lines. Personal directory. 10 predefined hard keys including Conference, Call Transfer, Redial, Options, Directory, Save, Delete, Speaker/Headset, Mute.
Enhanced Call Management — Large storage for personal directory, callers log, and redial list. Tight Integration — Support for multiple IP telephony systems including BroadWorks®, Nortel, Sylantro, and Asterisk SIP. Built-in HTTP server for web administration and maintenance.
Multiple Line/Call Appearance Lights — Support up to 9 simultaneous calls. Juggle multiple calls easily with a single press of a button.
Shared Call Appearances — Shared calls allow you to place a call on hold at one set and pick it up easily at another set.
Remarkable Audio — Quality speakerphone with excellent voice clarity and delivery.
Protect Your Investments — Firmware upgrades can be downloaded and installed in the field as standards develop and protocols evolve.
Less Wiring — Built in dual 10/100 switched Ethernet ports let you share a connection with your computer. Inline power upport eliminates the need for a power adapter. Compatible with IEEE 802.3af inline power device. Hearing aid compatible handset. Feature availability dependent on IP telephony systems.
A1733-0131-10-05 - Aastra 9143i IP Phone
The Aastra 9143i is equipped with XML browser capabilities and a 3 line display with context sensitive keys to easily access customized services and applications.
Create internal service applications using development guides available from Aastra.
This feature provides unlimited potential to customize the 9143i (33i) to meet your specific business needs or vertical applications using the display and keypad.
A1735-0131-10-05 - Aastra 9480i IP Phone
The Aastra 9480i offers advanced features and security in a standards based, carrier-grade IP screen telephone.
Utilizing the very popular Aastra 480i design, this powerful phone supports the advanced software features and interoperability previously available only with the Aastra 5i Series products.
Equipped with a 8 line backlit display screen, 6 context sensitive softkeys, fullduplex speakerphone, group paging, support for up to 9 calls simultaneously and XML browser capability, the 9480i will appeal to those requiring advanced SIP and XML features in a traditional screen phone design.